If you have any questions regarding our IPTV service then check out our frequently asked questions which should answer most of your IPTV-related questions.
Order and Subscription
- Open the subscription page to view packages and prices.
- Choose your service and you can pay by Visa, Mastercard.
- We will deliver your order manually within 5 minutes to 12 hours.
- We usually process orders manually (for security purposes), so please be patient after payment.
- Your subscription details will be sent to the email address you mentioned in the payment form.
- Delivery of your subscription usually takes up to 5 minutes but 12 hours. If you have not received your order after 12 hours, please contact us and check your inbox/spam first.
Yes, you can request a free 48-hour test first, then check the quality and playlist. (Click here)
Only 1 x Trial access per customer allowed. If you like the service, you can click here to subscribe.
We will provide Subscription code immediately, once you have finished order payment . Pls contact us by email or chat with online staff.
The subscription becomes effective from the moment you receive the activation message in your email.
Haley signed up for a 3-month subscription at 11:55pm on February 17 and received her activation credentials at 00:10am on February 18. Haley’s subscription will be available for the next 3 months starting at 00:10 am on February 18.
Payment and Financial
We accept Visa/MasterCard. We also accept Western Union.
- We are confident that you will be satisfied with your IPTV subscription with us.
- If necessary, we will refund your IPTV subscription fee but you must let us know within 2 days of buying our service.
Line / Service
- Full HD & 4K Channels
- 9000+ Live Channels
- 45,000 Movies+ 4,000 Series
No, you can’t. Multiple connections for 1 account may block your username and IP address. However, you can pay an additional
additional fees for additional connections.
Our IPTV streams use the latest H264 technology to provide the best compression and quality. the IPTV stream size is about 8Mbit. however, when changing channels, the H264 protocol may bounce slightly to start displaying pictures, which is the reason why a 15
Mbps minimum Internet connection speed is required.
Yes, you can always request support to change your line between MAG and M3U.
You can get a multi-room account to play the service on 2 devices/IP at the same time.
For example, you can purchase the service for you and your friends at a lower price. Or play the service on your smartphone and your smart TV in your living room separately.
Click here to purchase a line.
Device / Install
We support a variety of devices such as Firestick, Android smartphones, Android boxes, Android tablets, PCs, Smart TVs, iPhones, iPads and Apple TVs.
You can view installation tutorials for various devices here.