- 7 x 24 Hours
- If a 24-hour free trial is not enough, please order this 7Days Package at a small amount of USD10 to try more days.
- This 7Days Trial Package does not support refunds.
- USD10 Coupon was available for 6 months & 12 months when the 7Days package ended.
- USD10 for 7 days Trial
GSE Smart IPTV is an application similar to IPTV Smarters Pro. This article describes how to install GSE Smart IPTV, if you want to learn everything about GSE Smart IPTV, we are honored to help you.
What is GSE Smart IPTV?
GSE SMART IPTV is a complete user-defined, advanced IPTV solution for live and non-live TV/streaming. The service allows you to import channel playlists and EPG guides from your IPTV subscription and provides an easy way to stream your channels. It is a multi-platform player with native support for Android, IOS, and Mac OSX, so you can run it on all Android and Apple devices.
Remember, GSE Smart IPTV is not an IPTV service provider. It does not provide any IPTV content. It also does not have any affiliation with any third-party IPTV providers. To use this service, you need to provide your own content. It is an IPTV player.
Features of GSE Smart IPTV
- Support Xtream Codes API and M3U Playlist
- Support Record Live TV
- Support Automatic live stream re-connection
- Support EPG TIMELINE
- Support Multiple themes
- Support Parental control
How to install GSE Smart IPTV on Android or Firestick?
GSE Smart IPTV is no longer available for direct download from the Google Play Store, so installing GSE Smart IPTV on your Android TV Box or Firestick requires sideloading using the Downloader App.
Step 1: Install Downloader on your Android TV Box or Firestick.
Note1: Type otviptv.com/dl/ in the browser of your Android device to quickly install Downloader. (Go to Settings>Securityand enable Unknown Sources) Note2: Search for Downloader on the Firestick to install the app. (Go to Setting>My Fire TV>Developer Options>turn on Install Unknown Apps)
Step 2: Open Downloader, Go to the Search bar and type the GSE SMART IPTV download link: https://www.otviptv.com/gseiptv/
Step 3: Download and install GSE Smart IPTV. Once installed, you can set up your IPTV subscription on your Android device or Firestick.
How to install GSE Smart IPTV on iPad/iPhone/Apple TV?
GSE Smart IPTV is one of the most downloaded IPTV apps in the Apple App Store. For this, you need to download this app and follow some basic procedures. Therefore, I am providing you with this step-by-step guide below.
- First, turn on your Apple device and ensure a secure wifi connection for further procedures.
- Now use your TV remote to go to the App Store section. Here, enter IPTV in the search bar and select GSE SMART IPTV to install it on your Apple device.
That’s it, the process of installing GSE Smart IPTV on your Apple device is very simple. Next, I’ll go over how to activate your IPTV subscription on the GSE Smart IPTV app.
How to set up an IPTV subscription on GSE Smart IPTV?
- After installation, launch the application and go to the left menu, then click: Xtream-Codes API.
- Click on the “+” at the top of the screen.
- Enter your Xtream Codes subscription information (server URL, username, password) and click Login.
- You should now see the added IPTV service in the list of available IPTV services.
- Click on the IPTV we just added and the playlist will load.
- Once it is loaded, you can watch all your favorite live channels, VOD movies, and serials.
If you want to learn more about GSE Smart IPTV Player, check it out here:
GSE Smart IPTV FAQ
Is GSE Smart IPTV free?
Downloading the application is free, it also has a paid version that unlocks all features. However, for most users, the free version is sufficient.
What channels does GSE Smart IPTV offer?
GSE Smart IPTV is just an IPTV player, and while it is excellent, it does not include any media content or channels, which means you must have a valid IPTV subscription to watch live TV shows or movies.
What devices can I install GSE Smart IPTV on?
The app can be installed on any device running Android OS as well as Apple devices, you can easily download and install it from the Apple App Store, however, the Google Play Store has taken down the app, you need to download the apk file and install it.
What is the M3U line?
M3U (MP3 URL or Moving Picture Experts Group Audio Layer 3 Uniform Resource Locator in full) is a computer file format for a multimedia playlist. One common use of the M3U file format is creating a single-entry playlist file pointing to a stream on the Internet.
GSE Smart IPTV is an excellent IPTV tool that allows you to use multiple IPTV subscriptions from one place. The application supports M3U and JSON playlists, EPG guides, and Xtream codes, providing multiple options to import channels from your subscriptions. However, the GSE IPTV Player app itself does not have any channels, so you need to have a valid M3U playlist to stream channels, whether it’s live TV shows or movies.
Also, GSE Smart IPTV on Android, iOS, Firestick, and other supported devices is basically free. It also has a paid version that unlocks all features. However, for most users, the free version is more than enough. All in all, it is a great IPTV player.