How to install XCIPTV player and configure IPTV subscription?
- 7 x 24 Hours
- If a 24-hour free trial is not enough, please order this 7Days Package at a small amount of USD10 to try more days.
- This 7Days Trial Package does not support refunds.
- USD10 Coupon was available for 6 months & 12 months when the 7Days package ended.
- USD10 for 7 days Trial
XCIPTV Player app is a new competitor app to the famous IPTV Smarters Pro app, it is easy to configure and very stable on Android Boxes and smartphones.
In this tutorial, you will learn more about XCIPTV Player and how to use your Premium IPTV subscription on the XCIPTV Player app for Android, which I think is one of the best IPTV apps on Android.
What is XCIPTV/OTR Player?
XCIPTV is one of the best IPTV players available, now renamed OTR Player, and many people pair XCIPTV with their favorite IPTV service for a better streaming experience. For those familiar with these apps, it’s similar to other players like IPTV Smarters and Tivimate. Media player apps for Android TV, Android Phone, and Android Tab are easy-to-use apps.
Features of XCIPTV Player (OTR Player):
- Built-in player
- EPG support for Xtream code compatible API, EZHometech (EZServer), and M3U URLs.
- Catch up on EPG
- Program alerts from EPG view
- VOD with IMDb information
- Series with seasons and episodes
- Add TVs, VODs, and series to favorites
- Backup and restore – sync with multiple devices
- Schedule recordings to internal or external storage (DVR)
- Built-in VPN support
XCIPTV Player or OTR Player does not contain any media content. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location or any other media carrier that you own.
How to install XCIPTV Player/OTR Player on Android TV Box?
Since XCIPTV Player or OTR Player is down on Google Play Store, users can download and install XCIPTV Player or OTR Player in the following ways
- First Download the XCIPTV Player APK File by clicking here or typing troypoint.com/xc into your browser
- Go to Settings, choose Security, and enable Unknown Sources.
- Once you turned on the Unknown Source setting, you can start the installation process.
Continue below I will show you how to set up IPTV on XCIPTV Player.
How to install XCIPTV Player/OTR Player on Firestick?
Since the XCIPTV APK (OTR Player) is not available in the Amazon App Store, it must be sideloaded onto your Firestick or Fire TV device.
- Go to the Firestick’s Settings.
- Click My Fire TV.
- Select Developer Options.
- Click Apps from Unknown Sources and open it.
- Go back to the home screen and hover over the search icon.
- Type downloader.
- Select the Downloader application and install it.
- Open Downloader and confirm the allowed access information.
- Enter the following URL and click Go: troypoint.com/xc
- Wait for the file to finish downloading, then click Install.
- Once the installation is complete, you can open the application to set your IPTV subscription information.
How to set up IPTV in XCIPTV/OTR Player?
The first time you start XCIPTV, you will be prompted to enter your login information for the IPTV service.
As mentioned earlier, this can be done through the Xtreme Codes API or by using the M3U URL. This IPTV subscription information can usually be found in the confirmation email.
1- Enter your IPTV service login credentials (server URL, username, password) and click Login when finished. Example: If the link you received for the M3U file is this http://new-pro.tv:8080/get.php?username=otv&password=123456&type=m3u&output=ts then your login credentials for Xtreme Code are Server URL: http://new-pro.tv:8080 UserName: otv Password: 123456
2- Click Allow and wait a minute or two for the media content to load.
3- Now you have successfully set up XCIPTV and can watch all your favorite live channels and content.
XCIPTV/OTR Player FAQ
Is XCIPTV Player free?
It’s free to download the app, with costs for watching media depending on the specific provider that you’re using.
Does XCIPTV Player provide streaming content?
XCIPTV Playe does not contain any media content. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location or any other media carrier that you own.
On which devices can XCIPTV be installed?
The application can be installed on any device running the Android operating system. This includes Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and any Android device.
OTR player formerly known as XCIPTV player is a popular IPTV player that pairs well with services. Overall, if you use IPTV services on your Firestick/Fire TV or Android device, try the XCIPTV APK/OTR player now!