- 7 x 24 Hours
- If a 24-hour free trial is not enough, please order this 7Days Package at a small amount of USD10 to try more days.
- This 7Days Trial Package does not support refunds.
- USD10 Coupon was available for 6 months & 12 months when the 7Days package ended.
- USD10 for 7 days Trial
IPTV Smarters Pro and IPTV Extreme Pro are two IPTV players with almost similar application functions. They are also the best IPTV players, and they provide M3U files that work perfectly with IPTV services.
They are two separate applications, almost identical in name only. So what’s the real difference between these two applications?
Ok, now let’s try to compare them. In this guide, you’ll get a more intuitive understanding of all the relevant information about IPTV players by comparing and analyzing the IPTV Smarters Pro vs IPTV Extreme Pro.
What is an IPTV player?
IPTV apps are a bit like Kodi; They are empty shells, unable to stream anything without user input. You are responsible for adding channels, playlists, and other sources. Therefore, they are perfectly legal.
Typically, you can’t use these apps to watch Netflix, Hulu, or content directly from other third-party providers. You need to get an M3U file and add it to the IPTV application.
Note: As mentioned above, if you use IPTV Smarters Pro and IPTV Extreme Pro, you can watch live TV over the Web, provided you’ve created your own M3U or use a free IPTV account, or just purchased an M3U from a good IPTV subscription.
Comparative analysis of IPTV Smarters Pro VS IPTV Extreme Pro
Both IPTV Smarters Pro vs IPTV Extreme Pro is available on Android devices, and almost all of the features fit the user’s needs, making it easy for the public to always choose what or who updates their app first. Let’s try to compare them in terms of their features as well as their strengths and weaknesses.
IPTV Smarters Pro VS IPTV Extreme Pro
The two best IPTV Player shows are always in technical head-to-head. They are both two separate apps and both IPTV Smarters Pro vs IPTV Extreme Pro Pro provide some of the best quality viewings when playing IPTV links. So what’s the real difference between these two applications?
|Name||IPTV Extreme Pro||IPTV Smarters Pro|
|Version types||Two versions: Free and Paid|
The main difference between the free and paid version is that the Pro version has no ads.
|Two versions: Free and Paid|
The paid version of IPTV Smarters Pro offers VCR video recording.
|Compatible devices||Include Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and any Android device.||Supports any Android device, Amazon Firestick, Windows (PC) or Mac OS, and Nvidia Shield TV.|
|Advantage||1. IPTV Extreme App is completely free but needs to be manually installed on your Android device.|
2. IPTV Extreme Pro App can be downloaded on Google Play for $1.
3. M3U playlist support
4. Multi-EPG support (TV Guide)
5. Ability to record time-limited live streams!
6. Over 10 themes are available
|1. Offer users to add up to 4 different profiles.|
2. It provides a multi-screen watch feature.
3. Supports EPG (Electronic Program Guide).
4. This works with Xtream Codes API.
5. Supports M3U File and URL too.
6. It is completely legal and safe to use.
7. This can be downloaded and used for free (some features are premium).
8. Easy to use with the Remote Control.
9. Can be used for Digital Video Recording (DVR).
|Disadvantage||1. IPTV Extreme Pro has recording limits.|
2. IPTV Extreme Pro is currently not available on other platforms.
|1. This is not available on the Amazon App Store yet.|
2. Parental Control is paid which is a very bad thing.
|APP Download link||IPTV Extreme Pro apk||IPTV Smarters Pro apk|
Analysis and Comment
According to the information in the table above, we can make a comprehensive comparison and analysis, so that users can more intuitively see the similarities and differences between IPTV Smarters Pro VS IPTV Extreme Pro.
- The IPTV Smarters Pro has more platforms for running apps, while the IPTV Extreme Pro works on Android and a few other devices.
- Using IPTV Extreme Pro for live TV recording seems more stable than using IPTV Smarters Pro.
- It seems easier to organize channels with IPTV Smarters Pro.
- IPTV Smarters Pro mainly demonstrates that their application will be sold to major IPTV companies, while IPTV Extreme Pro is made to be more than just a simple setup for everyone to use.
so if you are an advanced user, you can choose according to your needs. If you want to use DVR features, you can choose the IPTV Smarters Pro player.
How to install IPTV players on your device?
Below is a simple tutorial on downloading and using IPTV Extreme Pro and IPTV Smarters Pro on your device.
How to install IPTV players on an Android device?
Here’s how to install IPTV Extreme Pro and IPTV Smarters Pro on Android devices.
Step 2: After downloading the IPTV player, click Install.
Step 3: After the installation, start the IPTV application.
Step 4: Add IPTV channel playlist.
Note: The IPTV player does not provide any IPTV content, you must subscribe to your IPTV plan, and get an M3U file from the IPTV provider or Xtream Code user and password, which allows you to add IPTV channels to the list in order to transmit the streaming service.
How to install IPTV players on Amazon Firestick?
As we mentioned above, neither IPTV Extreme Pro nor IPTV Smarters Pro is yet available in the Amazon App Store, so you’ll need to use other apps to complete the download. Here’s a quick setup.
Step 1: Turn on the Allow unknown Sources button on the device.
Step 2: Download and install ” Downloader“.
Step 3: After installation, Enter in the Downloader search bar IPTV Extreme Pro: https://www.otviptv.com/ieapk/ or IPTV Smarters Pro: https://www.otviptv.com/smarters/.
Step 5: Once the download is complete, open the IPTV application.
Step 6: Click “Add New User”, then select “Xtream Code API or M3U file”.
Step 7: After adding, start and enjoy streaming content.
Is IPTV Extreme free?
The IPTV Extreme App is free to download and use, but has ads, while IPTV Extreme Pro can stream the service without ads for a small fee.
How can I watch IPTV Smarters pro?
IPTV Smarters Pro is a software development company that does not offer or sell any subscriptions, streams, or content. You can install this IPTV app for free and choose one of the best IPTV services to subscribing to, such as OTV IPTV.
What devices does IPTV Extreme support?
The app can be installed on any device running the Android operating system. This includes Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and any Android device.
IPTV Extreme Pro and IPTV Smarters Pro is an IPTV service?
No, they’re just an IPTV player that can play any type of IPTV service on your device.