- 7 x 24 Hours
- If a 24-hour free trial is not enough, please order this 7Days Package at a small amount of USD5 to try more days.
- This 7Days Trial Package does not support refunds.
- USD5 Coupon was available for 6 months & 12 months when the 7Days package ended.
If you are an avid IPTV user, you have probably tested a variety of IPTV players that are compatible with your IPTV service, among which IPTV Smarters Pro and Tivimate should also be included, as they are at the top of all IPTV players, used by millions of cable cutters, And suitable for all types of IPTV services.
While they’re both very popular, you’ll find Tivimate is the biggest IPTV competitor to IPTV Smarters Pro on the Android TV platform.
This article will compare and analyze the IPTV players, IPTV Smarters Pro VS Tivimate so you can intuitively understand all the relevant information about them.
What is an IPTV player?
IPTV apps are a bit like Kodi; They are empty shells, unable to stream anything without user input. You are responsible for adding channels, playlists, and other sources. Therefore, they are perfectly legal.
Typically, you can’t use these apps to watch Netflix, Hulu, or content directly from other third-party providers. You need to get an M3U file and add it to the IPTV Player.
Note: As mentioned above, if you use IPTV Smarters Pro and Tivimate, you can watch live TV over the Web, provided you’ve created your own M3U or use a free IPTV account, or just purchased an M3U from a good IPTV subscription.
Comparative analysis of IPTV Smarters Pro VS Tivimate
Both Tivimate and IPTV Smarters Pro are available on Android devices, and almost all of the features fit the user’s needs, making it easy for the public to always choose what or who updates their app first. Let’s try to compare them in terms of their features as well as their strengths and weaknesses.
IPTV Smarters Pro VS Tivimate
The two best IPTV Player shows are always in technical head-to-head. They are both two separate apps and both Tivimate VS IPTV Smarters Pro provide some of the best quality viewings when playing IPTV links. So what’s the real difference between these two applications?
|Name||Tivimate||IPTV Smarters Pro|
|Version types||Two versions: Free and Premium|
the premium version of TiviMate supports multiple playlists.
|Two versions: Free and Paid|
The paid version of IPTV Smarters Pro offers VCR video recording.
|Compatible devices||Supports Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and any Android device.||Supports any Android device, Amazon Firestick, Windows (PC) or Mac OS, and Nvidia Shield TV.|
|Advantage||1. Supports Xtream Codes API, Stalker Portal, and M3U Playlist.|
2. It is designed for the TV so using it is a lot easier.
3. Simple and easy-to-use user interface with modern design.
4. Provides Electronic Program Guide for 14 days.
5. External player support for VODs, and Live Channels separately.
6. Search between channels or currently Airing Programs.
7. Offers multiple playlist support features (for the premium version).
8. User can save their favorite TV channels.
9. Provides launch to play any channel you set on the app.
|1. Offer users to add up to 4 different profiles.|
2. It provides a multi-screen watch feature.
3. Supports EPG (Electronic Program Guide).
4. This works with Xtream Codes API.
5. Supports M3U File and URL too.
6. It is completely legal and safe to use.
7. This can be downloaded and used for free (some features are premium).
8. Easy to use with the Remote Control.
9. Can be used for Digital Video Recording (DVR).
|Disadvantage||1. No multiple playlist options for free users.|
2. EPG doesn’t update automatically in the free version.
3. It is not available in the Amazon App Store yet.
|1. This is not available on the Amazon App Store yet.|
2. Parental Control is paid which is a very bad thing.
|APP Download link||Tivimate apk||IPTV Smarters Pro apk|
Analysis and comment
According to the information in the table above, we can make a comprehensive comparison and analysis, so that users can more intuitively see the similarities and differences between IPTV Smarters Pro VS Tivimate.
Tivimate and IPTV Smarters Pro are both available on Android devices and support Xtream code APIs and M3U file playlists. Other basic features are similar and can meet the most basic needs of users. If you’re a casual user, I recommend either of these IPTV players.
The main differences are
- The paid version of IPTV Smarters Pro comes with a built-in video recorder that supports video recording.
- The advanced version of Tivimate supports a variety of playlist support features, but this option is not available for free users.
so if you are an advanced user, you can choose according to your needs. If you want to use PVR features, you can choose the IPTV Smarters Pro player.
How to install IPTV players on your device?
Below is a simple tutorial on how to download and use Tivimate and IPTV Smarters Pro on your device.
How to install IPTV players on an Android device?
Here’s how to install Tivimate and IPTV Smarters Pro on Android devices.
Step 2: After downloading the IPTV player, click Install.
Step 3: After the installation, start the IPTV application.
Step 4: Add IPTV channel playlist.
Note: The IPTV player does not provide any IPTV content, you must subscribe to your IPTV plan, and get an M3U file from the IPTV subscription provider or Xtream Code user and password, which allows you to add IPTV channels to the list in order to transmit the streaming service.
Video tutorial for IPTV Players for Android device
You can watch this video to learn how to install and use the IPTV player on Android, here is the IPTV Smarters Pro installation tutorial as an example to make your learning guide tutorial more intuitive.
How to install IPTV players on Amazon Firestick?
As we mentioned above, neither Tivimate nor IPTV Smarters Pro is yet available in the Amazon App Store, so you’ll need to use other apps to complete the download. Here’s a quick setup.
Step 1: Turn on the Allow unknown Sources button on the device.
Step 2: Download and install ” Downloader“.
Step 3: After installation, Enter in the Downloader search bar Tivimate: https://www.otviptv.com/tivimate/ or IPTV Smarters Pro: https://www.otviptv.com/smarters/.
Step 5: Once the download is complete, open the IPTV application.
Step 6: Click “Add New User”, then select “Xtream Code API or M3U file”.
Step 7: After adding, start and enjoy streaming content.
How to choose the best IPTV subscription for your IPTV player?
Since IPTV players do not provide any IPTV content, you must have an IPTV provider provide you with an IPTV playlist after you install the application on your device. Here are 10 tips for selecting the best IPTV subscription.
- Price/cost factors
- User experience and support
- Free trial option
- Video quality and resolution
- IPTV stream speed and stability
- Delay and program synchronization
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG) and catch-up
- Device compatibility
OTV IPTV is a platform that provides a full suite of programming via the Internet, including live TV channels, VOD (series and movies), exclusive transmissions, and top-quality entertainment programs. And provide 24 hours of free testing, testing all channels and VOD series movies and series, to ensure stability.
Is TiviMate completely secure?
TiviMate is secure Android software that uses innovative security algorithms to protect your information. The application uses an advanced digital payment system to provide complete security when updating your subscription.
Is IPTV Smarters Pro free to use?
Yes, the IPTV App is free to install and use, and you can unlock advanced and exclusive features to enjoy more.
Tivimate and IPTV Smarters Pro is an IPTV subscription?
No, they’re just an IPTV player that can play any type of IPTV subscription on your device.
Is there anything better than TiviMate?
OTT Navigator is the biggest IPTV rival to TiviMate on the Android TV platform. Like TiviMate, it is popular among power users.