- 7 x 24 Hours
- If a 24-hour free trial is not enough, please order this 7Days Package at a small amount of USD10 to try more days.
- This 7Days Trial Package does not support refunds.
- USD10 Coupon was available for 6 months & 12 months when the 7Days package ended.
- USD10 for 7 days Trial
This article will compare and analyze the IPTV players, Ottplayer VS OTT Navigator so you can intuitively understand all the relevant information about them.
What is an IPTV player?
First, an IPTV player, also known as Internet Protocol TV, is a video streaming technology that uses Internet protocol. Traditional TV channels do not use Internet protocol to deliver content to subscribers. They rely on satellite and television cables. But with IPTV, you can use an Internet connection to watch almost any channel on your device. That means the technology doesn’t involve satellites or cables.
IPTV will work with all kinds of Internet connections, including wired broadband, WiFi, and even mobile data. Almost all of the leading IPTVS support unicast and multicast options.
Note: As mentioned above, if you use Ottplayer and OTT Navigator, you can watch live TV over the Web, provided you’ve created your own M3U or use a free IPTV account, or just purchased an M3U from a good IPTV subscription.
Comparative analysis of Ottplayer VS OTT Navigator
Both OTT Navigator and Ottplayer are available on your devices, and almost all of the features fit the user’s needs, making it easy for the public to always choose what or who updates their app first. Let’s try to compare them in terms of their features as well as their strengths and weaknesses.
Ottplayer VS OTT Navigator
The two best IPTV Player shows are always in technical head-to-head. They are both two separate apps and both Ottplayer VS OTT Navigator provides some of the best quality viewings when playing IPTV links. So what’s the real difference between these two applications?
|Version types||Two versions: Free and Premium.|
The premium version of the OTT Navigator IPTV application is essentially ad-free.
|Only the free version, no premium version.|
|Compatible devices||Supports phones, tablets, TV boxes, and Android TV.||Supports iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, and TV: Samsung Smart TV, LG Smart TV.|
|Advantage||1. Support all playlist formats – M3U, M3U8, TXT, XSPF, and Enigma.|
2. Automatic EPG (Program Guide) calling and time-shifting support.
3. You can live to stream it.
4. Sort channels by selected criteria.
5. Favorite channels and categories are at the top of the list.
6. Studio mode – Watching up to nine shows simultaneously on one screen.
7. Parental control.
8. Automatically launches the last channel to watch when you open the app.
9. Grouped by category, genre, season, year, and country/region of release.
10. Program reminder system to avoid missing important programs.
|1. Import playlists using M3U/M3U8, XML, or XSPF.|
2. Supports HLS, RTSP, TS by UDP, and RTMP.
3. Allows you to add new playlists with direct links or files.
4. Allows you to upload or edit your playlist.
5. Enable add or remove channels.
6. Allows you to adjust channel order.
7. Reception of Electronic Programme Guide (EPG).
8. Supports multiple platforms and devices.
9. Simple user interface.
10. No advertising.
|Disadvantage||1. Download the free version on Google Play, and there will be ads in the app.|
2. Download Android TV or TV Box media player with less than 1 GB of RAM, the program may not install.
|1. To turn off-TV mode, use the mouse toggle|
|APP Download link||OTT Navigator apk||Ottplayer apk|
Analysis and comment
According to the information in the table above, we can make a comprehensive comparison and analysis, so that users can more intuitively see the similarities and differences between Ottplayer VS OTT Navigator.
The main similarities are:
- Both support M3U file lists.
- Support for electronic program guides.
- Allows adjusting channel order.
- And other basic functions to meet the needs of users.
The two applications have many similar features. The biggest difference is that OTT Navigator supports custom filters (by channel, category, genre, season, year, favorite channel, rating, and country/region), channels and categories, and search tools.
How to install IPTV players on your device?
Below is a simple tutorial on downloading and using OTT Navigator and Ottplayer on your device.
How to install IPTV players on an Android device?
Here’s how to install OTT Navigator and Ottplayer on Android devices.
Step 1: Go to the Google Store or just click the download link for OTT Navigator or Ottplayer.
Step 2: After downloading the IPTV player, click Install.
Step 3: After the installation, start the IPTV application.
Step 4: Add IPTV channel playlist.
Note: The IPTV player does not provide any IPTV content, you must subscribe to your IPTV plan, and get an M3U file from the IPTV provider or Xtream Code user and password, which allows you to add IPTV channels to the list in order to transmit the streaming service.
How to install IPTV players on Amazon Firestick?
As we mentioned above, neither OTT Navigator nor Ottplayer is yet available in the Amazon App Store, so you’ll need to use other apps to complete the download. Here’s a quick setup.
Step 1: Turn on the Allow unknown Sources button on the device.
Step 2: Download and install ” Downloader“.
Step 3: After installation, Enter the Downloader link search bar.
Step 5: Once the download is complete, open the IPTV application.
Step 6: Click “Add New User”, then select “Xtream Code API or M3U file”.
Step 7: After adding, start and enjoy streaming content.
OTT Navigator and Ottplayer is an IPTV service?
No, they’re just an IPTV player that can play any type of IPTV service on your device.
What devices does OTT Navigator support?
Supports phones, tablets, TV boxes, and Android TV.
Is OTTplayer safe?
Yes, this app is safe to install and use. This app is available in the Amazon App Store or Google Play Store. You can also go to the OTVIPTV Download page for the download ottPlayer download link and complete the OttPlayer Register.