OTT Navigator IPTV Subscription
$19.00 – $160.00
- Support 7/24H/365
- 4K/UHD, HD, and SD quality
- 9000+ Live Channels
- 20,000 Movies+ 15,000 Series
- Famous Premium Sports & PPV Events
- Time-Shift & EPG
- Uptime 99.99%
- Support all devices
- M3U & MAG& Emigma &IOS & Android & Windows & Linux
Note: The subscription is a one-time payment (No Recurring nor Pre-approved).
When a subscription expired, you have to make a new transaction to renew.
Contact us via WhatsApp before purchase to get a 2-day free trial.
Why Choose OTV IPTV?
We are a premium IPTV subscription provider with many years of experience.
Our IPTV service provides you with the best image quality thanks to our powerful and stable non-interference servers, which will guarantee you the best quality live TV and VOD.
- Fast Reliable Servers： OTV IPTV is a reliable and stable IPTV server, that supports 24H/7 technology maintains All the codes or reseller panels working, and guarantees uninterrupted service.
- High Compatibility: Compatible with all devices, including MAG, Android, XBMC, Enigma, IPTV Box, PC, and Smart TV.
- Top-notch Support： We are 24H/7 available Live Chat on Whatsapp / WeChat /Skype/Telegram Don`t hesitate to contact us and ask for a test trial.
- Cost Savings： The average cost of a cable subscription is well over $150. We can put over 80% of that money back into your pocket.
- FHD & 4K Streaming： FHD &4K channels streaming, no freezing and buffering. We also update new channels, movies, and series regularly.
- Easy Setup: Our new Apk app is easy to use and install. Even the most non-technical savvy people are able to start using the app in minutes.
What is OTT Navigator IPTV?
OTT Navigator IPTV is a free IPTV player that facilitates streaming video from M3U, XML, and XSPF.
Using this application, you can watch your favorite premium TV channels, including exciting features like customizing your favorite channels in front to provide the best user experience. At the same time, you can record your channel and play it anytime.
Since the IPTV application is free, no advanced subscription must use the OTT Navigator IPTV APK file.
Key features of OTT Navigator IPTV
This IPTV list player includes all the options you need to load and watch TV over the Internet:
- It can be broadcast live;
- Picture-in-picture function;
- Sort channels by selected criteria;
- Favorite channels and categories are at the top of the list;
- Studio mode – watching up to nine shows simultaneously on one screen;
- Support for archives;
- Parental control;
- Automatically launch the last channel to watch when opening the app;
- Grouped by category, genre, season, year, and country of release;
- Program reminder system to avoid missing important broadcasts;
- Receive data from multiple EPG sources, including external sources.
How to set up OTT Navigator IPTV on Android devices?
Step 1: Open up your Android device and go to the Google Play Store
Step 2: Enter OTT Navigator IPTV in the search bar
Step 3: Select the appropriate application
Step 4: Click Download and install
Step 5: Finally, enter the M3U playlist link to add the corresponding video content
Click here for a detailed tutorial: Set up OTT Navigator IPTV on your devices.
How to configure OTT Navigator IPTV on Firestick?
OTT Navigator IPTV can’t be downloaded directly from the Amazon App Store, so you’ll need to install OTT Navigator IPTV on Firestick and use Downloader for sideloading.
Step 1: Turn on the TV and set up an Internet connection on your Firestick
Step 2: Press the “Home” button on the Firestick remote
Step 3: Select the “Search” option and select Search
Step 4: Then search “Downloader”
Step 5: Click the “Download” button
Step 6: Then, Open My Fire TV in Settings >>Developer Options >>Apps from Unknown Sources>>Open Downloader
Step 7: Then enter the OTT Navigator IPTV download link in the downloader
Step 8: Click Install application Step 9: After the installation is complete, play your favorite channels by adding a playlist.
OTT Navigator IPTV is primarily free and easy to use. All you have to do is search the Internet for IPTV providers with M3U links that contain the TV videos you are interested in. If you haven’t found a good IPTV provider yet, try our subscription service, which offers 48 hours of free testing before you subscribe.