- 7 x 24 Hours
- If a 24-hour free trial is not enough, please order this 7Days Package at a small amount of USD5 to try more days.
- This 7Days Trial Package does not support refunds.
- USD5 Coupon was available for 6 months & 12 months when the 7Days package ended.
If you like to watch live shows on your TV, don’t miss this article, which will introduce you to the 5 best IPTV players for Smart TV.
What is IPTV?
IPTV is an Internet protocol television used to receive television content over Internet protocol. IPTV is a type of streaming media that allows continuous streaming like television channels with the help of Internet protocols. With IPTV, you can watch live TV, interactive TV, and video-on-demand content.
Why choose Smart TV (Samsung / LG)?
- Some smart TVs come with their own operating systems and application platforms.
- Set entertainment, audio-visual, data, and other practical functions in one, to meet the diverse and personalized needs of users.
- Smart TV allows you to add IPTV applications to your smart TV.
- When using a smart TV, if you are connected to the Internet, you can access all kinds of TV content, such as Internet TV, video, digital music, Internet news, online games, and so on.
Note: Smart TVs (Samsung and LG only) can download apps from the TV’s App Store or by searching for IPTV player names on LG and Samsung TVs.
How does smart TV work?
Want to know how to use your smart TV? You can connect the smart TV directly to your WiFi network or through an Ethernet cable so that it can access the Internet. Log in or set up an account and start personalizing your smart TV. You can then choose from a number of different apps (just like on a smartphone) and search to download more IPTV players. Smart TV is easy to use, just click on the IPTV player you want and you will be taken to this page.
The best IPTV players for Smart TV (Samsung /LG)
If you currently own a Smart TV and are looking for a suitable IPTV player, keep reading. Here is a list of the most popular IPTV players. Will help you find the best IPTV players for smart TV.
IPTV Smarters Pro
One of the best IPTV apps out there, IPTV Smarters Pro is also a video streaming player designed for users who want to stream TV or video-on-demand content on a variety of devices. Therefore, you can use it with Smart TV very well.
Features of IPTV Smarters Pro
- Live, movie, series, and TV catch up with streaming.
- Support: the EPG.
- Integration of parental controls for each category.
- Built-in powerful player.
- Support: Play with outside players.
- Attractive and impressive layout and is more user-friendly.
- Support: Dynamic language switching.
Smart IPTV called SIPTV, is an IPTV player with EPG (Electronic Program Guide), allowing you to easily access the IPTV channels you need. Smart IPTV supports most devices, such as Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, LG Smart TV, Samsung Smart TV, and MAG. Therefore, Smart IPTV is one of the best choices for your Smart TV.
Features of Smart IPTV
- Has a good user interface.
- Supports URL link input.
- Video on demand.
- Screen Sharing (BYOD).
- Smart TV apps.
- Digital radio.
- TV channel.
SS IPTV stands for Simple Smart IPTV. This application can be used to stream IPTV channels on LG, Samsung, Philips, and SONY TVs, Android devices, and Firestick, allowing users to access content from their IPTV carrier of choice. The best thing about this IPTV player is that it’s completely free.
Features of SS IPTV
- Completely free.
- Easy to install.
- Supports M3U playlists.
- Support multi-language interface.
- Support parental control.
- A timestamp in the TV guide that automatically changes channels at the required time.
- Flexible appearance adjustment.
- More and more.
SET IPTV is a Smart IPTV-like app, a newly developed content-free IPTV app available on Samsung, LG Smart TV Store, and Android devices with direct download links (not available in Play Store).
Features of SET IPTV
- Easy to set up.
- Powerful video encoder.
- In addition to m3U links, the Xtream-Codes method is supported.
Smart STB is an IPTV app with more options and flexibility without any hassle and can be installed on Samsung, LG, Philips, and many other Smart TVs. The app integrates seamlessly with a web-enabled smart TV, letting you watch everything you’ve ever watched and more.
Features of Smart STB
- Category Live TV listings.
- Categorization on-demand list.
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG) support.
- Program icon (icon).
- Fast channel buffering.
Video Tutorial – How to setup IPTV Smarters on Smart TV
Best IPTV subscription – How to get IPTV for Smart TV
OTV IPTV is one of the best IPTV subscriptions. With years of experience and a powerful and stable server, you can watch sports live on a smart TV without a buffer and without delay. You can also enjoy live TV channels, VOD (series and movies), exclusive transmissions, and top-quality entertainment programs through OTV IPTV. You can also get a free IPTV test via WhatsApp.
As we know, the IPTV player list provided here, like other IPTV players, does not provide any IPTV pre-installed content, you need to have a reliable IPTV provider to provide you with an M3U playlist, used in conjunction with the IPTV player, which enables you to stream IPTV services on your smart TV.
What is the difference between m3u and M3U8?
There is close to no technical difference between M3U and M3U8 files except for the character encoding used. M3U files may also use UTF-8 but are better known for using different standards. M3U8 explicitly uses UTF-8. The plain text file contains information about the location of songs in a playlist.
Is IPTV smarter free?
It is somewhat of an IPTV management service, much like Smart IPTV. However, unlike Smart IPTV which requires a one-time activation fee, IPTV Smarters is free (there is a paid version too with additional features, but all the basic services are free). Please note that IPTV Smarters Pro does not provide any IPTV services.
How do I install an IPTV smarter player on my LG TV?
Step 1: Press the Home button on the remote & Go to LG Content Store. Step 2: Search for the IPTV Smarters Pro to install. Step 3: Log in to the Application with your subscription details i.e.
Will IPTV Smarters work on LG Smart TV?
To get it installed, just go to Samsung or LG Store and search by” IPTV Smarters ” and install it. For LG: New Version Coming Soon!