- 7 x 24 Hours
- If a 24-hour free trial is not enough, please order this 7Days Package at a small amount of USD10 to try more days.
- This 7Days Trial Package does not support refunds.
- USD10 Coupon was available for 6 months & 12 months when the 7Days package ended.
- USD10 for 7 days Trial
Due to changes in the way people watch TV, there are many IPTV providers in the market. As we mentioned in the previous article, how to choose the best IPTV subscription is very helpful. At the same time, finding the right type of IPTV player is also the problem we are facing now, how to choose?
Don’t worry, follow me as I introduce you to two current very popular IPTV players. OTT Navigator is TiviMate’s biggest IPTV competitor on Android TV. Like TiviMate, it is popular with power users.
This article will compare and analyze the Two IPTV players, OTT Navigator vs Tivimate so that you can intuitively understand all the relevant information about them.
What is an IPTV player?
IPTV apps are a bit like Kodi; They are empty shells, unable to stream anything without user input. You are responsible for adding channels, playlists, and other sources. Therefore, they are perfectly legal.
Typically, you can’t use these apps to watch Netflix, Hulu, or content directly from other third-party providers. You need to get an M3U file and add it to the IPTV application.
Note: As mentioned above, if you use OTT Navigator vs Tivimate, you can watch live TV over the Web, provided you’ve created your own M3U or use a free IPTV account, or just purchased an M3U from a good IPTV subscription.
Comparative analysis of OTT Navigator VS Tivimate
Both OTT Navigator vs Tivimate is available on Android devices, and almost all of the features fit the user’s needs, making it easy for the public to always choose what or who updates their app first. Let’s try to compare them in terms of their features as well as their strengths and weaknesses.
OTT Navigator VS Tivimate
The two best IPTV Player shows are always in technical head-to-head. They are both two separate apps and both OTT Navigator vs Tivimate provide some of the best quality viewings when playing IPTV links. So what’s the real difference between these two applications?
|Two versions: Free and Premium
the premium version of TiviMate supports multiple playlists.
|Two versions: Free and Premium
The premium version of the OTT Navigator IPTV application is largely ad-free.
|Supports Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and any Android device.
|Supports phones, tablets, TV boxes, and Android TV.
|1. Supports Xtream Codes API, Stalker Portal, and M3U Playlist.
2. It is designed for the TV so using it is a lot easier.
3. Simple and easy-to-use user interface with modern design.
4. Provides Electronic Program Guide for 14 days.
5. External player support for VODs, and Live Channels separately.
6. Search between channels or currently Airing Programs.
7. Offers multiple playlist support features (for the premium version).
8. User can save their favorite TV channels.
9. Provides launch to play any channel you set on the app.
|1. Automatically groups favorite channels and categories.
2. Picture-in-picture and Studio mode streaming options.
3. Broadcast live IPTV or archived programming.
4. PiP picture-in-picture mode (and studio mode for viewing multiple streams).
5. View archived programs and media libraries.
6. Filter by channel, category, genre, season, year, favorite channel, age, country/region.
7. Retrieve data from multiple EPG sources, including user-supplied ones.
8. Browse and play local network files via UPnP/DNLA.
9. Media libraries, etc., including AFR support, DRM support, recommendations, etc.
|1. No multiple playlist options for free users.
2. EPG doesn’t update automatically in the free version.
3. It is not available in the Amazon App Store yet.
|1. Some features are restricted by paid zones
2. Some URLs cannot be used with applications
|APP Download link
|OTT Navigator apk
Differences between OTT Navigator and Tivimate
There is little difference between them; The two applications have many similar features. OTT Navigator supports customization of filters (by channel, category, genre, season, year, favorite channel, rating, and country/region), channels and categories, and search tools.
In our opinion, TiviMate’s interface is a little more modern and user-friendly, but you might think otherwise. Be sure to check these two options before deciding which IPTV application is the best fit for your needs.
- Although TiviMate is my daily driver, I still own and use OTT Navigator and iMPlayer. All three are great, and they do some things that are different from each other.
- I love OTT Navigator and have been using it on my phone for over a year and just bought a lifetime license for it yesterday. Also using Tivimate on my fire stick, both applications are excellent examples of top-of-the-line IPTV players.
- Tivimate was fast, Alex was adding features all the time, but OTT Navigator was slow.
- Tivimate is better for Xtream code, while OTT Navigator is better for Stalker.
How to install IPTV players on your device?
Below is a simple tutorial on how to download and use Tivimate and OTT Navigator on your device.
How to install IPTV players on an Android device?
Here’s how to install Tivimate and OTT Navigator on Android devices.
Step 2: After downloading the IPTV player, click Install.
Step 3: After the installation, start the IPTV application.
Step 4: Add IPTV channel playlist.
Note: The IPTV player does not provide any IPTV content, you must subscribe to your IPTV plan, and get an M3U file from the IPTV provider or Xtream Code user and password, which allows you to add IPTV channels to the list in order to transmit the streaming service.
How to install IPTV players on Amazon Firestick?
As we mentioned above, neither Tivimate nor OTT Navigator is yet available in the Amazon App Store, so you’ll need to use other apps to complete the download. Here’s a quick setup.
Step 1: Turn on the Allow unknown Sources button on the device.
Step 2: Download and install ” Downloader“.
Step 3: After installation, Enter in the Downloader search bar Tivimate: https://www.otviptv.com/tivimate/ or OTT Navigator: https://www.otviptv.com/ott/.
Step 5: Once the download is complete, open the IPTV application.
Step 6: Click “Add New User”, then select “Xtream Code API or M3U file”.
Step 7: After adding, start and enjoy streaming content.
Video tutorial – Easy Installation Guide
How to download any APK on Firestick, especially using the mouse toggle app to operate Chrome on Firestick is a problem for many viewers, here is a video that will guide you to download any APK app on Firestick in the easiest way possible.
Best IPTV Subscription – How to add an IPTV playlist?
Since IPTV players do not provide IPTV content, you must have the IPTV playback column provided to you by your IPTV subscriber to activate your device. A provider with many years of experience is recommended here – an OTV IPTV subscription. The following shows you how to get IPTV playlists and transmit IPTV content.
1- Free trial of IPTV by chatting with OTV customer Service on WhatsApp.
2- Reply to customer service and let them know the type of device you are using, the country you are testing, and the playlist format you have chosen, for example, Firestick, UK IPTV, or M3U Link.
3- Finally, the customer service will timely open the IPTV free trial test code for you. M3u URL delivered to your email inbox. Note that activating the IPTV list using the IPTV player is a necessary step.
4- Open your IPTV application and enter the M3U link. Waiting to load all the IPTV channels.
Which IPTV service should I use?
The application is just a player, with no content and nothing for you. To use it, you need to have an IPTV provider and configure it in your application. For example, OTV IPTV provider.
What playlist formats does OTT Navigator IPTV support?
The preferred format is M3U/M3U8, but the application also supports a number of more exotic formats (although support may be limited), including WebOS WebTV, Tizen UStream,.xspf,.tv, sat.txt, and more.
Is TiviMate completely secure?
TiviMate is secure Android software that uses innovative security algorithms to protect your information. The application uses an advanced digital payment system to provide complete security when updating your subscription.
Is OTT Navigator free to use?
Yes, the IPTV App is free to install and use, and you can unlock advanced and exclusive features to enjoy more.
What is an M3U playlist?
M3U (MP3 URL or Moving Picture Experts Group Audio Layer 3 Uniform Resource Locator in full) is a computer file format for a multimedia playlist. One common use of the M3U file format is creating a single-entry playlist file pointing to a stream on the Internet.