- 7 x 24 Hours
- If a 24-hour free trial is not enough, please order this 7Days Package at a small amount of USD10 to try more days.
- This 7Days Trial Package does not support refunds.
- USD10 Coupon was available for 6 months & 12 months when the 7Days package ended.
- USD10 for 7 days Trial
XCIPTV and Tivimate are currently two of the most popular IPTV players, commonly used on Android devices and other devices. If you are not familiar with them, read this article for more information.
This article will compare and analyze the IPTV players, XCIPTV VS Tivimate so you can intuitively understand all the relevant information about them.
What is an IPTV player?
IPTV apps are a bit like Kodi; They are empty shells, unable to stream anything without user input. You are responsible for adding channels, playlists, and other sources. Therefore, they are perfectly legal.
Typically, you can’t use these apps to watch Netflix, Hulu, or content directly from other third-party providers. You need to get an M3U file and add it to the IPTV application.
Note: As mentioned above, if you use XCIPTV and Tivimate, you can watch live TV over the Web, provided you’ve created your own M3U or use a free IPTV account, or just purchased an M3U from a good IPTV subscription.
Is IPTV player legal to use?
IPTV player installation is 100% legal and can be used with many IPTV services and applications. When using unproven IPTV services with these players, legitimacy becomes an issue. Therefore, end-users are responsible for all content accessed through IPTV applications and services.
Comparative analysis of XCIPTV VS Tivimate
Both XCIPTV VS Tivimate is available on Android devices, and almost all of the features fit the user’s needs, making it easy for the public to always choose what or who updates their app first. Let’s try to compare them in terms of their features as well as their strengths and weaknesses.
XCIPTV VS Tivimate
The two best IPTV Player shows are always in technical head-to-head. They are both two separate apps and both XCIPTV VS Tivimate provide some of the best quality viewings when playing IPTV links. So what’s the real difference between these two applications?
|Version types||Two versions: Free and Premium|
the premium version of TiviMate supports multiple playlists.
|Two versions: Regular and professional|
The Pro edition includes many features. Gives you more control.
|Compatible devices||Supports Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and any Android device.||Media player for Android TV, Android Phone, and Android Tab.|
|Advantage||1. Supports Xtream Codes API, Stalker Portal, and M3U Playlist.|
2. It is designed for the TV so using it is a lot easier.
3. Simple and easy-to-use user interface with modern design.
4. Provides Electronic Program Guide for 14 days.
5. External player support for VODs, and Live Channels separately.
6. Search between channels or currently Airing Programs.
7. Offers multiple playlist support features (for the premium version).
8. User can save their favorite TV channels.
9. Provides launch to play any channel you set on the app.
|1. Built-in player|
2. EPG supports Xtream code compatibility API, EZHometech (EZServer), and M3U URL.
3. Support parental control function.
4. Catch up with the EPG.
5. VOD with IMDb information.
6. A series with seasons and episodes
7. Add TV, VOD, and soap operas to favorites.
8. Backup and Restore – Synchronize with multiple devices.
9. Schedule recording to internal or external storage (DVR).
|Disadvantage||1. No multiple playlist options for free users.|
2. EPG doesn’t update automatically in the free version.
3. It is not available in the Amazon App Store yet.
|1. Doesn’t work on iPhones or iPad.|
2. The app is not available in the Google Play Store.
|APP Download link||Tivimate apk||XCIPTV apk|
Analysis and comment
According to the information in the table above, we can make a comprehensive comparison and analysis, so that users can more intuitively see the similarities and differences between XCIPTV VS Tivimate.
Tivimate and XCIPTV are both available on Amazon Firestick devices and support Xtream code APIs and M3U file playlists. Other basic features are similar and can meet the most basic needs of users. If you’re a casual user, I recommend either of these IPTV players.
The main differences are
- The paid version of XCIPTV comes with a built-in video recorder that supports video recording.
- The advanced version of Tivimate supports a variety of playlist support features, but this option is not available for free users.
so if you are an advanced user, you can choose according to your needs. If you want to use DVR features, you can choose the XCIPTV player.
How to install IPTV players on Amazon Firestick?
As we mentioned above, neither Tivimate nor XCIPTV is yet available in the Amazon App Store, so you’ll need to use other apps to complete the download. Here’s a quick setup.
Step 1: Turn on the Allow unknown Sources button on the device.
Step 2: Download and install ” Downloader“.
Step 3: After installation, Enter in the Downloader search bar Tivimate: https://www.otviptv.com/tivimate/ or XCIPTV: https://www.otviptv.com/xciptv/.
Step 5: Once the download is complete, open the IPTV application.
Step 6: Click “Add New User”, then select “Xtream Code API or M3U file”.
Step 7: After adding, start and enjoy streaming content.
Note: The IPTV player does not provide any IPTV content, you must subscribe to your IPTV plan, and get an M3U file from the IPTV provider or Xtream Code user and password, which allows you to add IPTV channels to the list in order to transmit the streaming service.
Video Tutorial – XCIPTV PLAYER INSTALLATION
Free IPTV Player for Amazon Fire TV stick. It required an m3u list to watch live tv channels on a fire tv stick.
Best IPTV subscription – How to get IPTV Code
OTV IPTV is one of the best IPTV subscriptions. With years of experience and a powerful and stable server, you can watch live sports on an IPTV player without a buffer and without delay. You can also enjoy live TV channels, VOD (series and movies), exclusive transmissions, and top-quality entertainment programs through OTV IPTV. You can also get a free IPTV test via WhatsApp.
Is XCIPTV free?
Yes. XCIPTV is free to download and use.
Tivimate and XCIPTV is an IPTV service?
No, they’re just an IPTV player that can play any type of IPTV service on your device.
What if the XCIPTV player doesn’t work?
XCIPTV Player applications sometimes fail to run due to poor network connectivity. Therefore, adjust your Internet connection to resolve the problem.
How to fix XCIPTV Player on Firestick installation problem?
First, check the Internet connection for correctness and speed. Second, check your device storage capacity, because if you don’t have space on your device, you won’t be able to install the application. Also, check that the application you are installing is accessible on the Android version.
Where can I get XCIPTV codes?
You can obtain an IPTV code by purchasing an OTV IPTV subscription.